It was a big year for Wrongful Death Lawsuits here in Florida and abroad. With 2019 around the corner, let’s take a look at the big cases from the prior year.
Wrongful Death Lawsuits Of 2018
- Tennis Star Venus Williams Settles Wrongful Death Lawsuit In Florida
- Walgreens Facing $525 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit After Patient Killed In Ambulance Wreck
- Family Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Resort Over Tainted Alcohol
- First Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Devastating “Camp Fire”
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Seeks $20 Million Over Death Of Mentally Ill Inmate
- Doctors Accused In Lawsuits Of Contributing To Opioid Overdose Deaths
- NFL Settles Wrongful Death Lawsuit With Junior Seau’s Family
- Cape Coral Settles Wrongful Death Lawsuit Stemming From Hurricane Irma
- Tony Gwynn’s Family Settles Wrongful Death Suit vs. Tobacco Company
- Family Members Of Former NCAA Football Players File Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Face-Biting Suspect Facing Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Florida
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed In Fatal Duck Boat Sinking Seeks $100 Million
- Family Of Girl Who Drowned At Park Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Universal, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Win Appeal In Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Widow Of Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooting Victim Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are times where one needs to hire an attorney for a personal injury case. In an absolute worst case, one may need to hire an attorney for a wrongful death suit. If you or a loved one ever need to hire a Palm Beach wrongful death lawyer, then Ms. Morgan McGrath is the lawyer that you are looking.
Wrongful death claims are her specialty, and you are always in the right hands with McGrath. There may be no more hard or stressful time in a family’s life than having to deal with a wrongful death situation in their family. It is during this trying time that you need to be able to count on your South Florida wrongful death lawyer.